Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fish Extender Part 2

So, a few posts ago (okay 2) I showed the step by step process of turning those little tote bags I found at the Dollar tree in to a $4 Fish Extender for my future cruise on the Disney Wonder. Today, I got my awesome new silhouette cameo and I couldn't wait to MAKE something.


I dove right in, without reading directions or watching the instructional DVD that came with it. Because, that is how I roll.  I read the directions when all else fails. Failure is when you break something or get completely stuck.

So, I destroyed the first cutting mat. Good thing I ordered two!


 Long story short, I used images on found on-line and the silhouette software to cut out images for the FE. I also downloaded a free font to use on our names. Here is what I ended up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment