Monday, November 12, 2012

A Yummy & Thankful November

I am loving this delightful fall weather and doing my best to slow down and enjoy November instead of jumping right into December planning. I must confess I have already grown tired of my Fall decor, so I though I would take time to post a few new ideas I have gathered for Thanksgiving decor and food. First stop.. food and fun for the kids.

Yes, that is right, cupcake tee-pees!  Click Here to find out how to make these cute cupcakes.


I actually made these little pilgrim hat's one year.  Super simple, just a cookie on bottom and then use icing to glue on a Reese's and  decorate. 


Sausage Apple Stuffing

It would not be Thanksgiving with out a turkey and stuffing! Every year, I make an apple sausage stuffing. I don't have a real recipe any more, I just make it from memory. I did find this recipe which is close to what I do, except that I use mild breakfast sausage and corn bread from scratch.



I want to make a pumpkin cheese cake pecan pie of some kind. I have hunted down several versions and so far this one makes my mouth water the most!

Pinned Image 
Moving on to setting a lovely table, I must say I love this simple idea of using leaves to make place cards. I found this thankful idea Here.

original_erinn-v-fall-tablescape_s3x4_lg
This is a simple classy table scape I spotted on HGTV. As lovely as it is, I do tend to go with the vibrant autumn colours for my  table each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment